Washington Farms Strawberry Picking
Updated: Apr 25, 2022
Picture from Washington Farms FB page and information from their website
5691 Hog Mountain Road
Bogart, GA 30622
They have a tricycle track, petting zoo, cow train, jumping pillow, wagon ride, corn box, slides inflatables, swings, duck races, vortex tunnel, giant rocking chair, tether ball, corn hole, barnyard games,ball toss, giant pirate ship, bounce house, train to climb in, and sandbox.
In order to guarantee entry into the farm, please purchase your tickets online ahead of time. We do SELL OUT of tickets from time to time, so please purchase tickets online to guarantee your entry.
Our Super Spring Saturday ACTIVITIES will be open from 10am -5pm (does not include berry picking.) Purchase Activity tickets online here:
– Strawberry Field Admission: $1 per person
– Gallon of U-Pick Strawberries: $15.95 (+tax)
– Gallon of Pre-Picked Strawberries: $18.95 (+tax)
– Quart of Pre-Picked Strawberries: $5.95 (+tax)
– Picking Bucket: $1.50 (You must pick in our buckets but you can bring something from home to transfer them into if you like.) Food: We will have limited concessions available: Kettle Corn, Hand-Squeezed Lemonade, Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream, Hotdogs, BBQ Sandwiches, Chips, Drinks.
Want a fun tool for the kids to help take the stem off? We love this!